SEND North America is for:
- College graduates,
- 20-somethings who are not college graduates,
- Those who want to take a year out of college to focus on getting closer to God.
How Does SEND North America work for Young Adults?
A SEND Unit is 12–25 young adult students. The SEND experience is from September to June with time off for Thanksgiving (U.S.), Christmas, and Easter.
SEND is a learn-and-do Christian experience, similar to what Jesus did for His disciples. SEND North America is all about relationships:
- With God.
- With other Christians.
- With those who don’t yet know God.
- Learn biblical methods to reach 21st century people who are far from God.
- Experience the New Testament Church cultural lifestyle in the context of believers growing in relationship with each other and God.
- Become a high value asset for God, churches, and the Christian Movement, because you will be a 21st-century-trained missionary with revival DNA.